Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SICK! Sick! SICK!

I had not posted in awhile. I have been very very sick. Almost 2 weeks of sickness. And then my whole family gets sick too. My husband, Son and Daughters. The worst is when my baby girl Elizabeth was sick... Oh how I cried. every time she cried, I cried. I knew she was in pain. It was awful. My poor baby. I did not take her to the Hospital because "they" The call a nurse people said there were to many sick people with flu and other things that it would be too dangerous since she is only 7 months. She is better now. It was a three day fever thing. She is still not up to her usual self but she is getting there.



God is good to us. He is our healer and we shall be healed.



I was still doing the Lords work on my Interceding Ministry and my Card ministry. Some, okay most of the cards that were for birthdays were late because of being sick. I am not going to do that again. I am going to send them out on the first of the month. It will be better that the persons receive the cards early than late. I learn by my mistakes. I hope. I am trying to get a donation gadget on my blog and website for people if they want to donate to this Ministry. I need to pay for my website and to buy readymade cards and supplies for the handmade. (readymade for when I am sick and not able to make some cards) And Stamps of course. The list of the people I am giving cards to is growing. I am happy about that. It's fun to give.

I ask for your prayers so that God will continue to provide and help me and heal my body so as not to be in so much pain. Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave a comment so I know who you are and please leave your
Name
Birth MONTH and DAY only (NO YEAR)
address
And I will put you on the card list.
Dont forget to check out my website to post your prayer request and praise reports. http://www.felcaresministry.com/

No comments: