Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blessings




I went to "Blessings" gift shop again. I bought my Son Aaron and Daughter Carly Jo a T-shirt eac. They have them on sale 2 for $25. and I got me business card holder. My cards were getting messed up. I am happy about having to get somemore done. I have been giving the out like candy. I put them in all the cards that I send also. I just realized a few days ago that I had not put a "Salvation" page on my website. DUH!! How could I forget that. A "Salvation" page is where people can go to this page and see what it is to have a Savior like Jesus Christ. If they don't already know Him. I tell you I need prayers!!!. I have been so busy these past days catching up after our SICK days/ Weeks. I have also been trying to go to sleep early. Early is like 10:30 pm and 12:00 am. I get up earlier, well about 9:00 am. but I have been able to get some work done. I have most of the October list for Birthday Cards to send out. I need to get Birthday Cards from the store. I KNOW! I should make some but I dont have time and I will not be able to make some. But I am going to get some great ones from "Roy Lessen" wow, he has some great cards. The saying that he has on the cards are so touching. How I wish I had words like that. God has given him a great gift. Roy is also co-founder of Dayspring Cards.


God has given all gifts. Do you know what your are. We can have more than one gift. If you don't know what your is, ask God to show you, and when you do find out what it is go all out for Jesus and use your gifts for His honor and glory.

No comments: