Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shoping



I went shopping for Cards yesterday at my favorite book store. I just love being there. Its so peaceful. Bambi is so nice too. I have been praying about the store. Asking God to get people to go and buy things to get business up. I got six boxes of cards. There is this one favorite of mine. A Russel guy. I just love the words. So She will order me some birthday one from him. These cards are all "Dayspring" cards. Very nice. There is another bookstore I "use to" shop at that are having a sale. Buy two boxes of cards, get one free. I could have gone to that store but I didn't. I want to support my store and give it my business. Yes, I could have gotten two of the six boxes free but, I would have spent money on gas (it's out of my town) and besides she gave me a 10% discount for being in the Ministry. So i am sure it evened out. I will have to go back tomorrow because I forgot something. I need a business card holder. And they have some BEAUTIFUL ones there. great designs.

This weather is making my bones ache more than usual, but no complaints about the rain. Thank You Jesus we are getting rain. And I love this cooler weather. I like it more than the hot weather.

Y'all have got to check out this website. http://www.restministries.org/ there are some great material for those that have chronic illness.

No comments: