Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Dad's Surgery

I had not posted in awhile. But i will try to remember and give you the highlights. My Dad had surgery Tuesday Oct 13 2009. this will be his 5th surgery in the same spot. He has had problems since the beginning but I hope this newest one will do the trick. The Doctor was very upset and very blunt. He told us minutes before surgery that because of the previous four surgeries and the health and weight my dad was in, that he very well could not come out of this surgery alive. Well that started me crying to the Lord inside. I saw my dad get very worried and My brother started sobbing. I felt I had to be strong so just a couple of tears came out. But i can tell that some one was praying for me. Because of my past history with Anxiety and panic attacks ( which i no longer have, Thanks to my Lord) People often think that I will pass out (which I did once) go into shock, cry uncontrollably, or have one or all of the above. But I just knew that I had once again had someone praying for me. Because I had a PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING. Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: